Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wrap It Up

by Disco

Unsafe sex? Oh, my.

Have I had it? Yes. Two guys. One, when I lost my virginity, as we've spoken about. MISTAKE. MIS. TAKE. If I could mulligan that, I totally would.

The other guy was Jack. Jack and I had an interesting issue because he was too big for me and he wasn't buying lubricated condoms so it was a bad issue and there was some tearing. At first I thought I had an STD because I was bleeding after sex every time, so I went to the clinic and she tested me but also informed me I had been torn in a few places and that was causing the bleeding. The tests came back negative. She told me to buy lube, so I did.

After that, I'm not 100% sure why the condoms disappeared, but I think I associated them with the discomfort. And we were exclusive by that point, both tested, and I was on the pill. So there was a level of protection going on. After Jack and I broke up, of course, we reverted back to condom use as that promise of exclusivity was gone.

But with the exception of these two gentlemen - one a mistake, one a thoroughly discussed decision with much careful planning and a lot of him asking 'Did you take your pill today?' - I have always had any man wrap it. Now I am not so far as to asking a man to wrap it for a blowjob, although perhaps I should be now if I am going to be doing more of a casual thing... Safety is of the utmost importance, especially in this day & age. I am lucky I've gotten away with it in the past. But I won't bet on luck in the future.

0 comments: