Sunday, July 18, 2010

Upsized

by Disco

Do I have penis preferences? Yes, I do. I don't know Glitterbella's opinion on this one, but I am not in perfect agreement with XTC. I have a definite perfect penis ideal.

Why? I will admit that my perfect penis ideal is primarily for aesthetic reasons. Aesthetically, it turns me on. I know that a guy of any size can work his wand and perform magic but if I'm going to hold it, stroke it, suck on it, and just plain look at it I have some preferences for how I like it to be.

1) Preferably between six and eight and a half inches. Why? The real reason: I like the challenge of a longer dick in a blowjob, but when it gets too long it gets painful.

2) Thick. This is more important than length, really. I don't want to feel like I'm inserting a tampon. Preferably it's gonna be a nice, substantial dick. It definitely won't need to be a two-hander but just good and solid.

3) Trimmed. I like the hairs around the dick and the balls to be trimmed. Manscaping is a big plus for Disco. This is primarily for oral reasons although it does appeal visually as well. I will note that I said trim. I don't dig shaved. I'm not into the prepubescent look.

4) Circumcised. Yes, I have a preference. And I prefer circumcised. I've been with guys who were circumcised and guys who weren't circumcised and I totally advocate for the former. I find it easier to deal with, I find it on the whole more sanitary, more pleasant to have in the mouth, and most of all nicer looking.

Now I won't argue with anybody who loves short thin bushy uncircumcised penises. It's totally a preference thing. But this is my fantasy penis. Have I ever met him in real life? Yes. Would I like to meet him again? Double yes. This is the penis I want in every way. Any other penis I will accept in the hopes that the man behind the penis can use it. But this. This is the cock I will worship.

0 comments: