Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Boys Boys Boys!

By Glitterbella


I'll start this off by saying this time last week I had no boys in my life. Now I may have to many. Boy number one, "Martin" and I hook up last Thursday . He is the good night Disco refered to in her last post. There is some background drama here, but I'm over it, and he seems to be as well, so i'm gonna skip it for now and let you all know if it becomes relivant again. It was nice. Excellent cuddling skills....otherwise...not the greatest (Nor the worst) lover of my life. I think we will get better together with practice. One thing that did really bother me is that he kissed me (unless I made it otherwise) with his mouth closed. May not seem like a big deal, but it was annoying. Something that didn't bother me much, but seriously worried/bothered the lovely XTC and Disco, is the fact that my chest is covered in Large, painful, yellow and purple bruises. Martin, it seems is a biter. Fine by me. Just wish he would spread it out a bit more, ya know? He'd bite the same spot over and over again. Both girls are also unhappy with me about being unsafe. But thats a blog for another day.

Boy number two "Pintsize" is a guy I work with. Over the past few weeks, I've noticed that he has been very flirty with me. On Friday (yes, the very day after hooking up with Martin) Pintsize attempted to ask me out. He seemed a bit embaressed but eventually got my name, number and email. (yes, he wasn't sure of my name until then. Minus 1, lol) He promised to call me/text me that night, but didn't. He did eventually add me to both MSN and crackbook. While on MSN he basicly stated he wanted me to "be a distraction" from his depression. No thanks, but how to say that and stay friends?

Boy number three "Steve" I haven't met yet. But since we started talking on a dating site (Also on Thursday/Friday...Hmm, wonder if theres something to that?) we have talked on MSN or through texting almost non stop. He makes me laugh- a lot, and is willing to just go with the silly things I tend to say. He wants to meet up tomorrow. I shall let you know how it goes... ;)


Also, Brownie points to anyone who knows where I got my names from :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be "Marten"?

Three Sexketeers said...

NDT! Yay, I'm glad someone got it :D

- Glitterbella

Anonymous said...

Why don't you guys have more followers? I always find your articles interesting and fun, you should have WWAAAAYYYY more readers!

Anonymous said...

Clearly you're borrowing the names of one QC :)

Three Sexketeers said...

@Neo Thanks! Give us some hints on how to get 'em coming :) We're new to the business!

- Disco

Three Sexketeers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.