Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Bigger the Better?

By XTC

After work tonight I am going to post another blog discussing my recent... activities... and my emotional-challenge situation that Disco mentioned previously. But for NOW, I am going to focus on this week's topic.

Size. The ever-debated question. We are obsessed with size. Jean size, bra size, penis size, etc.

To me, size is not a huge issue (no pun intended). I am very much so a "it's all in how you work it" kinda gal. Of course, it is good if the guy is bigger then his fingers... But he doesn't have to be huge. In fact, I prefer that he is not. Since I don't have consistent sex, usually when I do, it hurts at first, so if the guy is very big it is incredibly painful for me. Maybe if I was with the same guy on a regular basis, I may better appreciate the largeness, but for now, I prefer a good average size.

0 comments: