Sunday, July 18, 2010

Size/shape? Does it really matter?


By Glitterbella


Sorry this is late, I had company this weekend.


Unless the gentleman in question has a Micropenis, or he doesn't know what he is doing and isn't willing to admit it, does size really matter? I don't think size, or shape really does. As for the just look of a penis, there are more interesting things to look at just to the North. I do agree with Disco that thickness is more important then length, trimming is the polite thing to do (particularly if your going to insist I shave completely. I am NOT a child, and I don't find it attractive, on myself or others). As for circumcision, I've been with one guy that was unclipped, and it made certain things difficult or painful(hand jobs, blow jobs, sometimes even sex). Better to nip it and not worry about it, I think.



*Boy update*


"Martin" is totally outta the picture. I'm not a guy chaser, and the sex wasn't worth it.


"Pintsize" and I sat together at work yesterday. It was a lot of fun, and he seems like he's actually interested in me, not just sex, like I thought before. We ended up talking until 5 am this morning.


"Steve" and I still haven't met, but we are still talking a lot. Maybe not as much as we were, but we still plan on meeting up soon.


More soon - G ;)

0 comments: