Friday, July 2, 2010

No Comment...For now

By Glitterbella

When XTC first mentioned this as the topic of the week, I was like, ugh, I have NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT. HeadBang. I have had sex after drinking, but never after drinking to the point of intoxication. I don't do drugs, so thats out.

I thought. Sure I could write about the last time I had sex. It was certainly disastrous enough to count as intoxicated sex. However, I only had a few drinks before, and I certainly and sadly remember it all.

I thought harder. Some memories from a party when I was sixteen. Oddly, considering the date, a Canada day party. I recall sitting on a bed, which my best friend who I'll call Beth and Mitch, a guy I had a thing for. I refused to have sex with him, because he was a player and a dirtbag and we didn't have a condom. Instead I moved to touch her, and he wrenched us apart. We hadn't even kissed at that point. I left the room shortly after that, and I'm pretty sure she had sex with him. I didn't ask, she didn't tell. That same night I borrowed a shirt from the host, a male friend of mine. Unfortunately I also made the mistake of changing in front of him. This was SEVEN years ago, and HE still talks about it, lately he has been trying to convince me to have a threesome with him and his fiancee. Been there, done that. (Re, Last time I had sex.)

Again, later that same night (yeah, it was a long one- an all nighter matter of fact) I was laying in a bed with Beth, Mitch and another guy and an another girl ( five people in a double bed...comfy! Not). Mitch was laying in between me and Beth and I remember him attempting to turn me on. Putting my hand on his lap, so I could feel his boner (I forever referred to him as pencil dick after that), eventually he put his hand down my pants (super baggy men's Army pants from the Army surplus store, shouldda gone with tight jeans!) and attempted to finger me. I say attempted since he was SMASHED and I was really turned off. Painful combo, if you get my drift.

After that night I didn't drink for a long time. Until I was legal, to the best I can remember. And on my 19th birthday I was in a long term relationship with a lightweight. He didn't enjoy drinking, and we lived in a city where I had very few friends my own age, and he had several. We drank with them a few times, but whenever we got home he would go straight to bed. In the other bedroom. (Oh, conservative parents, who knew I'd be grateful you insisted on a two bedroom!)

So I guess, I really have to say “No Comment” until further examination of the issue. I have a “date” on sunday, but apparently he doesn't like drinking either. We shall have to see. And I use quotes because I really like this guy, and I have a feeling that it could just be a hook up. Oh well.

0 comments: