Saturday, July 24, 2010

Unsafe sex? Sooooo Guilty

By Glitterbella



From the time i lost my virginity to my most recent sexcapades, I've never successfully use condoms. Like i said, Guilty. When I lost it, I didn't really know better. The next guy, who I really can't believe I didn't get an STD from, I don't really have an excuse for, except I reaaaally wanted to sleep with him. Third Guy, I was in a long term relationship with. And we DID try. But whenever we did, the condom would pop off. Couldn't find a bigger size, and we were exclusive (And he was a virgin - I got tested) so we stopped.


Fast forward 2 plus years. Relationship ends. And I hook up with my "Mistake from last summer" It was delicious never-ending constant sex. Condoms just didn't work with the way we had sex. The only reason he was a mistake is because he is that long term ex's best friend and roommate. Yeah. like I said mistake. Definitely my favourite mistake . Two bad it couldn't last more then two weekends.


My mistake from last fall….The biggest one, in my opinion.I'll skip the details, but alcohol was involved, condoms were not. it was a one night thing, by my choice. I don't like being used. This is the source of the STD I mentioned previously. He won't admit it, but the timing fits, and he lied about his test. The test takes five days. He said he got his results the same day. I call bullshit on that.


And finally, the mistake from 3 weeks ago. I remember asking if he had one, because we had discussed it previously, and we had agreed that we would use one, and it was also decided that he was going to bring it. He didn't. But stupid me, He was a notch I reallllly wanted on my bedpost. Shame it wasn't any good.


Now, in my defence. I am on Depo Provera and have been since just after loosing my virginity. The chances of me getting pregnant are nil. The STD thing….I've learned my lesson (after several lectures from Disco and XTC) and bought condoms for the first time. I will use them for ALL hook ups. But if i'm in an exclucive relationship again...I really can't say I will.



*Boy update*


3,2,1. I am down to ONE boy. Pintsize (Now re-named to Jbear, because I call things I like bear - Just ask my Cat, who must be pretty confused on if he is a cat, bear or man) definately has changed my opinion on him...He now reminds me a lot of "my favorite mistake," ,so theres definately some hope there. And DAMN can that man sing. - G


0 comments: