Saturday, July 10, 2010

We're Not Dead!

by Disco

Hey! All three of us apologize for the lack of weekly topic posts this week. The beautiful XTC had a personal crisis which definitely trumped the blog. Although I will tell you Glitterbella had at least one good night this week... but she can tell you all about that later.

As for me, I had a pretty good night last night. Went on a date with an English dude. We met up at Starbucks, hit it off really well, went to this 50s style diner for milkshakes which was kind of adorable and perfect, walked around until we happened to be walking by his place. I did go up. I am glad I did.

We didn't have sex, but we made out for over two hours and he fingered me until I came three times. He would not allow me to do anything to him to make him come until I was thoroughly exhausted, telling me he got off on watching me come - that is so not a problem with me. And he definitely made me come! He takes direction very well. Also, during the course of this, we also talked about everything - how his previous girlfriends have been fairly g-rated, how my sex life in comparison has been very not, how many people we've slept with, what our fantasies are, what is the craziest thing we've ever done... After I felt too sensitive for further... probing... I gave him a nice, sloppy blowjob and he was kind enough not to come in my mouth. I really don't mind if a guy comes in my mouth - and in fact I really like it if I really like the guy. But it seemed courteous, somehow, especially on a first date...

After that, he drove me home. I am really surprised at how much I liked him. I didn't expect to find a guy on a dating site I would like as much - or laugh with as much. And I definitely didn't expect to go that far on a first date, but... I'm glad I did.

0 comments: