Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wisdom Teeth SUCK

By XTC

On behalf of all three of us I apologize to anybody who may be disappointed by our lack of bloggage this week.

I, myself, have just had my wisdom teeth surgically removed. My lovely combination of painkillers made me a bit too, in all honesty, high, to co-ordinate an appropriate topic of any sort with my co-bloggers. But we will be back and kickin' ass ASAP, promise!

As for my progress, it sucks, not going to lie. I ended up getting an infection in my gums. I just want to get better, and be able to talk again. And go out! I think I am going to journey soooomewhere tomorrow, even if it has to be silent. Spending the day in bed just isn't working for me anymore.

Worst of all - I can't suck cock for like THREE WEEKS! At least... Like fuck. That's how I get laid!

0 comments: