Friday, August 6, 2010

Maybe maybe maybe

By Glitterbella


So, Anal. Not something I've ever been particularly intersted in trying, I have enough issues with my digestive track without the addition of foreign objects.

Maybe someday. Maybe when I get married? I had that thought before, and used it as an excuse on an ex who wanted to try (that was the first one, the second one was, "not till I get to do you first", which thoroughly disturbed him. Almost as much as it would if he knew I was posting things like this about our relationship) He did convince me to let him use his finger, which felt like I was going to the doctor for a check up. Not pleasant.

The married thought comes from my semi traditional background, where woman are expected to be virgins when they wed. Clearly, I am not. Maybe that's something to save, a virgin ass?

Maybe something like what happened to XTC will happen to me (the surprise part) and I'll end up liking it. Until then, I'll save it for my husband. If he's in to it.

0 comments: