Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Tonight's just one blast from the past after another"

By XTC


Homo-sexuality and bi-sexuality are topics that I became curious about at a relatively early age. I always appreciated the female body, and would commonly look at women that I did not know as a girl. At one point, this slightly worried me. As I grew up and became more informed on such topics, I began to feel comfortable with this.

I am not a lesbian, nor do I even consider myself “bi”... I find women attractive, but I have never felt an urge to actually engage in sexual acts with them or to date them. Dating is something appeals to me only when concerning men.

This was questioned recently. Without getting into a lot of info, I found myself shockingly sexually attracted to a random female television character. I still do not know why. There was just something about her... her voice, her poise; it was just one of those things. I denied this at first, but one night while masturbating I allowed myself to think of her some and it turned me on a lot. Since it was so successful, I have done it on other occasions since then as well.

Although this has caused me to requestion my attraction to women, I still do not imagine myself having sex with a woman, or dating one. However, I do not absolutely rule out the option. Life is very unpredictable.

Like most college girls I have had some slight experimentation with girls. I have kissed almost every single one of my friends, but it was never in an “I want you” type of way. It was usually more so just something to do when you’re bored and drunk and want to be fun and risky.

There is one story though... one story that has to be shared. The same week that I lost my virginity (in fact, the morning of, technically) I went to the province I grew up in for a family wedding. I wanted to catch up with some old friends, so I headed over a day before the rest of my family and stayed at my old best friends’ place. We will call her Mandy.

Mandy failed to tell me that she was a lesbian, prior to my arrival. So much for staying in touch, eh? I just got there and saw her holding hands with a girl and was like, “Well then!” I was happy for her, of course, but just caught a little off guard.

That evening, Mandy invited over some friends for drinks in her basement. A typical girl’s night. The only catch was that all of these girls, liked other girls, and I had no idea. Turns out, the entire party was a ploy to get me hooked up with a girl, we will call her Jenny, who had apparently thought I was cute for awhile.

After a few rounds of truth or dare and way more alcohol than I had ever drank before, I was left alone with Jenny to spend the night in the basement living room. Needless to say, she made some moves. I was not at all into it though... I don’t consider this necessarily a sign that I could never be aroused by a woman... but definitely that woman. Maybe she just wasn’t my type?

A lot of the encounter is blurry. I mainly remember just wanting it to stop. The furthest we got was making out and a bit of fingering. I don’t remember how well the kissing was, but I do recall disliking the finger action. She had long nails and did not know how to work them... ouch. Finally, I got her to stop, and completely passed out. The next morning I had to hungoverly go to my a very Christian family wedding. Good times!

If the opportunity was to arise again, I may go for it. As I stated, I am not opposed to anything, really. So I guess that only time will tell! But if some more girlongirl action DOES happen in my future, I hope that it goes a lot better than in the past.

0 comments: