Monday, August 16, 2010

Loves the luscious ladies….Sort of.

By Glitterbella


LIke camping could keep me from posting! Better late then never ;) - Glitter


I'll just straight out say this. I fantasize about girls a lot. Pretty much a 50/50 split between woman and men, depending on my mood and how the current object of my affection has behaved. However, thinking about girls, while makes me hotter then hell, can't finish me off.


I remember (vaguely) my first girl on girl kiss. it was soft and fun, and definitely more enjoyable then the kiss of the guy I was dating at the time. It, like Disco, stated out as part of a truth or dare game. I think. That whole year is sort of blurry. I know I kissed/made-out with several other girls that year but nothing below the waist.


Around this time rumours that I was a lesbian started circling. I recently found out that they were started by my best friend at the time (maybe that's part of the reason we haven't talked in four years.) She may or may not have started the rumour I had a threesome with her and some guy, that I also only recently found out about. Oh well. C'est la vie, I guess


The next girl I remember kissing clearly, was, my ex boyfriends slash boyfriend at the time's best friends girlfriend. We made out at prom, strictly to get the boys to make out. I gotta say, seeing the two guys kissing was way more of a turn on then kissing her.


The next time, I've mentioned before, briefly, in my unsafe sex post as my "Mistake from Last Fall". Now I guess it's time for *some* details!


My friend, who I'll call….."Anna" invited me over to her apartment to play strip poker with her and some friends, including her fiance "Mark". It turned out, however, that I was the only one on the guest list besides them, and they didn't even have a deck of cards. So we hang out, Mark has a few beer, and have have some Sourpuss. Anna starts taking off her clothes. Before I knew it, we were all naked and in the shower. We eventually moved to the bed, but the weird thing is, even though Anna and I made out and touched each other, we didn't do anything below the waist. I call it a 2.5 some, just as awkward as a threesome, but without the actual 3 people all together. It was basically like we took turns having sex with him. Boooooo-ring! Best thing that came out of this is i realized I didn't WANT to have sex with her, which I thought I had when she started taking off her clothes. Made me think a lot of random thoughts. Mostly about boobs. And penises.


So there you have it. Most of what I can remember about being with girls…And it can be all summed up with Boobs are fun, girls are good kissers, but I like penis =^.^=

0 comments: