Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Starts

by Disco

We're going to change the blog so that the first blog post of the week is on Sunday (which is really the first day of the week, anyway.) This week's topic is lingerie!

Oh, lingerie, lingerie, how I love thee... Now. I think there is a small difference between what lingerie makes me feel sexy and what lingerie makes a man pop a big one. In my experience, men like to see their lady in a pair of undies and a t-shirt - this is sexy enough.

But what do I think is sexy? The sexiest thing in the world, to me, is a garter belt and stockings. Stockings with a seam right up the back, even if they're nude coloured stockings. I don't own stockings and a garter belt, I should but I've been too self-conscious to wear them. It's a thing it seems only girls with great thighs should do.... But maybe I'm wrong.

Another thing I love is a long, floor-length, silk nighty that flows around your legs when they're freshly shaven - and I love wearing this with nothing underneath. That is also sexy to me.

Finally, heels. Heels with the silk nightie, heels with the stockings, heels with a corset or a demi-cup bra (both things I love,) or heels just by their lonesome. Just you. In heels. Not really lingerie, but... Oh, well.

The thing I love most about lingerie is the power it gives you, the confidence it gives you. If you are wearing a nice, matching black lace bra and panty set underneath whatever you are wearing, it doesn't matter at all, you will feel empowered. You will feel special. You will feel sexy, and good about yourself. It's magic.

Men's lingerie? I'm not so sure on it. I like my men in boxer-briefs. Boxers are too juvenile, briefs are too small. Boxer-briefs do it for me. I haven't really experimented much with men's thongs or so on... Don't really know if I would be turned on by it. I might be turned on by a guy comfortable enough to do it for me... But then I would have a laugh and pull those suckers right off.

Now, I also have come to believe that panties. Should be worshipped. This is weird, I know, but you see Jack had a panty fetish. Well, still does. He loves nothing more than panties - all panties, everything from regular cotton briefs to pearl thongs. He loves lace, colour, cuts, all of it. He loves it all. He loved them so much, if we started making out he would always ask to see what pair I was wearing that day - it just got him going bad. I didn't own any thongs when we were dating, and one day he gave me money and took me to the store and told me to pick out five thongs for myself. He loved them. And he would worship them - in the process of undressing, the underwear never. Ever. came off with the pants or leggings or whatever else. The underwear was always left on, the waistband was snapped, the pussy was played with through them. The underwear was a crucial step - and often, it never came off, he would slide it aside and fuck me with them on.

There's something that makes you feel sexy and special when somebody pays attention to your panties like that... I don't know what it is. I guess it's because I pick out my underwear for someone if I think they're going to be seeing them. Before Jack, if they just pulled them off and chucked them to the side, I wouldn't care. Since Jack, I miss it. I want someone to worship my panties. When a man pulls my thong off right with my pants, I feel like it's a waste - something didn't go properly. I feel disappointed. I want to show off. I want my effort to be appreciated. I want to tease you.

If a guy doesn't have a panty fetish, I wonder 'What is wrong with him?'

I have been opened to the power and the beauty and the sexuality of lingerie. Just talking about it makes me wet, really. Wearing it drives me nuts. And I want my wearing it to drive its audience nuts, as well!

2 comments:

e.e. said...

If a guy doesn't have a panty fetish, I wonder 'What is wrong with him?'

You took the words right out of my mouth, girl. Unfortunately, few girls are as interested in underwear as they should be. But maybe that's the fault of guys who don't appreciate it.

Three Sexketeers said...

It's totally the fault of guys who don't appreciate! They're in such a rush! Panties are a whole sexy second layer that requires its own playtime!