Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Girls

Oh no! Glitterbella has gone camping this weekend and will not be making a post on this week's subject! You'll just have to get by on a two-girl diet...

by Disco

Do I have experience with girls? Yes.

I remember my first girl-on-girl kiss was actually a girl-on-girl-on-girl kiss. During a game of Truth or Dare it somehow came about that the dare was to kiss two girls at once. So me, Aliza and I think it was Rachel, all made out in this weird simultaneous tongue massage. This was about seventh grade.

At the same time, I had a major crush on my friend Helen. It was my first crush on a girl, and it sort of freaked me out. I wondered if it was even OK for a girl to like another girl that way - but I never did or said anything about it and over the years, Helen and I drifted apart.

Then for a while, I did the usual fooling around with girls that girls do. Kissing each other drunk, squeezing each other's breasts - mostly in jest.

After this came Jojo. Jojo and I actually dated for 2-3 months, I told my mom about it, she was alright with it, and Jojo and I were cool. We even used to make out in XTC's room with 10 minute limits. We never got very far, Jojo never tried to touch my pussy or anything, and I was too scared to make the first move, but we had some upperbody play and some very heated makeouts. But then Jojo turned out to be absolutely psychotic and I broke up with her. Psyyyyychooooo....

Since Jojo, there hasn't been many ladies in my life. I wouldn't be opposed to any ladies, and going further with them - I even know a girl who went all the way with her best friend, just because they both wanted to see what it was like, not because of any romantic attraction - and I am also very curious about what that is like. It is somewhat like when you're 13 and you know you like boys, but you're still scared about giving your first blowjob or having sex for the first time. No different - just taking me longer to get there. If I do. My girl-crushes are much more rare than my boy-crushes, although they do happen.

My only celebrity girl-crush has been on Lady Gaga, actually, though. Once, I was having sex with Jack very near the end of our relationship and for some reason, I could not get into it. I closed my eyes, and imagined that it was Gaga eating me out instead... I came almost instantly. Gaga is actually probably the only celebrity of any sex I have had any fantasies like that about, and sometimes I even fantasize about her when masturbating. I don't know what it is about her, but imagining how her skin feels... gets me every time.

Personally, I think it's very healthy to be open to people of all sexes in the search for love, or lust. People are people, and I believe anybody can fall in love/lust with anybody at any time. I do have a general understanding through some experimentation and noticing my own reactions as to which way I will probably go, but I think being 100% straight or 100% gay really closes you off to many beautiful opportunities to have incredible moments with other human beings. I would welcome those opportunities.

0 comments: