Sunday, August 22, 2010

Waiting For My Time To Come

by Disco

The waiting game. How do I feel about the waiting game. Well, obviously, as I've said before I believe that the waiting game can work if implemented by a woman with a guy you actually like. Now, let me explain why this is both cool and not cool.

Say you're on a date with a guy, early on in your time together, and you realise that you get along with them but you just don't see yourself really dating them, and actually getting involved with them. That's when you can hike up your skirt and get to playing early, because if he bails on you, it's no big thing, and if he's good in bed, you didn't miss out.

Now, say you're on a date with a guy, early on, and you realise you could see yourself getting involved with them, and really liking them - and maybe one day loving them. You really want to see where things could go. Then, keep your panties on honey. In my opinion, them goods best be kept in the cupboard. You have to keep him wanting more. In my experience, if you keep them wanting more for a while you are more likely to get them in the end. And I think they do enjoy that chase. Plus it gives you a little time to really cultivate a connection that isn't based purely in penis-vagina bonding. You have time to bail out before you start getting your sexual feelings confused with your more substantial feelings. And the tension just builds until finally that one night, every little touch is something you've been yearning for...

Oh, goodness, just had a little moment.

OK, thinking cap back on. Now! What's not cool about this is that this is really only works in a female-to-male scenario, when in the context of a heterosexual relationship. If your man isn't trying desperately to get in your pants, I think that is a pretty universal sign that he's not all that into you. Sure, he can be respectful - and that's much appreciated. But it's much appreciated after he tries a little bit, you say no, and he backs off. Then you've got a good one, and you know he wants you. The man should be in pursuit. This is awful and reveals me to be such a traditionalist, but I do believe the man enjoys pursuing and the woman should let him enjoy the chase. That being said, I do think the woman ultimately has control and is really the one doing the pursuing, when it comes down to it - you flirty little minxes, you.

Now! Outside of the context of a heterosexual relationship, I can't really speak. I would be interested to learn the rules of the waiting game in different cultures and men who actually enjoy being pursued as opposed to pursuing and all kinds of you rule-breakers out there. I just know that this is a formula that has been out there for thousands and thousands of years and there must be a damned good reason why it hasn't gone away. I know many, many couples who started out with the woman putting a stop-hold on sex until later and they are very happy now. One couple, the man even said he's not sure he would've stuck around if his girlfriend had slept with him early on. She made him wait three months.

So, I am using this technique right now. Liam, the Irish electrician from the other post, has come to see me twice more since our delicious night of making out that to this day makes my stomach flop. He saw me for drinks on Wednesday, and then Friday night he came over for an unplanned night of - well, it was supposed to be cards but he didn't bring them. I told myself I would let him go further than last time, but not much further. In the end, he got quite I bit further.

Our makeout session started out pretty PG until the sucker unhooked my bra in one swift move with one hand. It was so quick and light, for a second I thought my bra had just broken! We made out against the bed, he rolled me over on top of him on the floor, he pulled over on top of me - he followed my every movement and I tried to follow his and it was just this cohesive dance across the entire span of the room, he didn't fight me on anything. We were both topless, and he tried to get down my pants with his hand but I wasn't letting him, until I finally gave in and let him dive in - over the panties, of course.

He moved me around, stood me up, pulled me over onto his lap on the bed. He moved my hips against his, he rolled me over onto my back - it was two hours of incredible, passionate fun and I got so into it, at some point I let him finger me... he was so deep it almost hurt but felt so good... I stopped him before I came. I didn't want to go that far yet.

He cuddled me for a good half hour after that, stuck around as long as he could before he had to go - even longer, actually, after a half hour he tried to leave but I asked for five more minutes and he gave me twenty. On his way out, I gave him a nice hot kiss to send him away with. He let go of the door he was holding open, pushed me back against the wall, pinned my arms down and made me so wet. I would have let him do anything to me he wanted right then, so I was glad he left.

The waiting game seems to be working for me, he's been sticking around and seems to like me quite a bit. He let me know that was probably the most intense session he's ever had where clothes stayed in tact - I told him to wait until they came off. Let me tell you, it is taking a ton of willpower not to just mount this man and ride him all night but I have got to keep it cool, keep it light, keep him wanting more. In the meantime, it's kind of a lot of fun. I feel like a fourteen year old girl, and it's really a good time... Let's hope it keeps getting better from here.

0 comments: