Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wait for it.....ohhhh yeah!





By Glitterbella


Ok, Friday Should NOT be my posting day. To hectic!-Glitter

So. The waiting game. It can be a TON of fun, but at the same time, waaay more stress then it's worth. Currently, I'm playing it. I've played it before, but never for this long (and with this good of a reason!) But am I really playing it? I'm sort of confused. I am currently refusing to sleep with a guy I like. Yay me! But mostly because of the formerly mentioned STD. And drama. Lots of fucking drama, so I'm trying to keep my distance, don't want to get to close in case everything goes to hell in a hand-basket. So does that really fall under the waiting to make it better category? I know it will make it better/hotter/sexier/whatever but, really it's not it.

Last time (ok, only time) I waited with a new guy, it wasn't really worth it. But I think that was mostly because he was a virgin and didn't have the experience to compare to past lovers.

Waiting doesn't just have to be with a new guy, however. Waiting (short time periods) like a couple of hours or spending a weekend apart can do excellent things for your sex life, particularly if you're living together. A former partner and I had this thing about saying No, just to drive the other crazy. Yeah, unhealthy as hell, but it worked, for us anyways, because the other partner would continue to "convince" whomever was saying no to give in, giving the person saying no the feeling of both control, and the satisfaction that the begging partner wanted them so badly they were willing to beg. Sort of off topic, but same kinda thing, I think.

Anyway, Real life update : Drama.

I've definitely backed away from the guy I like (See above, Re: Fucking Drama!) But we still talk, and something may eventually come of it, I don't really know at this point, so I'm just going to chill out and have fun for the rest of the summer!

Last night was a wonderful example of this, got sloshed with great friends, and went to the bar, had a blast dancing my ass off, made out with SEVEN people (5 boys and 2 girls), brought home two strangers (no worries, lots of friends came home as well) and ended up fooling around with one of them, in my backyard. Which by the way, is shared with a church. Smexy.

0 comments: