Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Under the Influence

by XTC


Most of my sexual experiences have involved intoxication of some sort. This is not something that I am necessarily proud of; in fact, I wish that this were not the case. I’m sure that sex while drunk is useful to help spice up the bedroom of many couples, and it may be fun if you finally snag that hot guy at the bar you’ve been eyeing all night. However, personally, it isn’t my thing. Maybe this will change in the future, but the sexual experiences that I have had while drunk were not exactly anything to brag about the next day.

My first drunken sexing occurred on my eighteenth birthday. I had just moved away for college and into my dorm. As fate had it, my birthday fell on the weekend that the school’s “dry welcome week” ended. So needless to say, everybody was smashed. The boy was in my room, but there with another girl from down the hall, who I did not really know. I managed to entice him away with my lip ring and handcuffs that he had spotted lying on my window sill.

We should have had sex right there, we should have broken in my new bed. Unfortunately, one of the new friends who I had just made days prior, was a little protective. She refused to let anybody leave the room as a method of preventing me from “making a dumb choice.” Thanks to new residence buildings, however, I had a private bathroom! But then she stole my condoms... As you can see, this was not easy for me. Somehow in my drunken (and I mean drunken) state I managed to remember that a condom was given to me in my residence welcome package.

Needless to say, we had sex on my bathroom floor while all of my friends listened. It wasn’t nearly worth all of the hassle that I went through to get it. Not to sound incredibly prude... but I have been fingered by fingers that were bigger than his penis. It lasted one minute. Or maybe even less. Literally. The only thing that made it not horrrrrrible is that I was still incredibly tight at the time so it didn’t hurt as much as it would have if it would have been with somebody else. Maybe it could have even been decent if it lasted through an entire song.

I don’t remember what he looked like, only that he had red hair. I only got his first name, which I had to be reminded of by my friends. I haven’t seen him since. If you do want to have a drunken one time hook up, I believe that it should be one that you look back on in the future and think, “Wow, I remember that one time when...” It should be an awesome experience. So, basically, my message is not to completely avoid drunken hook-ups, but just have high standards of who they are with. I know that such judgement is difficult while drunk, but it’s just something to keep in mind. There are far too many disease and pregnancy options out there to risk it on horrible sex that you may not even remember the next day.

I should have learned my lesson after that birthday. But sadly, more experiences followed. The most shameful would be the deflowering of my friends’ cousin who came down to visit for a weekend. Thank god she forgave me for that. By the way, don’t ever make that mistake. Not only did I feel guilty and awkward as hell the next day, but I was drunk and sloppy and he was completely inexperienced and we barely knew each other so there was no level of comfort or familiarity. It was one of the worst sexual experiences that I have, and I’m sure that it was not an adequate introduction into the world of sexuality for that poor guy.

The WORST, however, occurred this past school year. I went months without any intercourse. The chance just never came up. I wasn’t exactly looking either... But one night I had a treasure hunt with my friends. After hours of walking around town in the cold we found ourselves at the school pub. I got smashed. By the time I headed home, I had drank two entire pitchers of beer to myself. Keep in mind, that I am usually drunk after one.

A guy who I had sorta been seeing the spring prior decided to call me that night because he was back in town. So I went over to his friends’ places to hang with them for awhile. I couldn’t go to bed while so wasted anyways if I didn’t want to wake with a hangover, and everybody else was asleep because it was a school night.

I will spare the details on how everything happened, but we sort of had a three some of sorts... I’m sure that this topic will arise eventually so I will further embellish on this story then. For now, let’s just say, that it was horrid. The new man was incredibly blessed in the size range and I am tight, and was far too drunk to feel comfortable there or lubricate properly. So so so so painful. I hurt the entire next day, it was worse than when I lost my virginity.

Now that I’ve shared my most horrific alcohol-related experiences, unto something that I DO enjoy - weed. I began smoking weed when I was rather young. There are periods where I barely do it at all, periods where I do it too much, it fluctuates. But one thing that I never did, was have sex while high. I always wanted to... I go through different moods when I smoke, depending on the situation and the weed, etc. But one of those moods is a need to touch everything... and just... enjoy everything.

When this blog first began I wrote about celibacy and how I had actually been celibate for awhile. Well, a couple of weeks ago, that streak was broken. It also happened to be my first time having sex while high.

The man was a guy who I have... history... with, tracing back to many years ago. Certain friends think that it was a bad decision, other friends don’t even know yet, but I’m sure that they would object as well. It may not have been the best decision, but thankfully I have not spent time with him since so it has not turned into a regular thing, or an incredibly complicated situation.

We smoked multiple joints. We’d fool around a little bit, smoke more, fool around more, smoke a bit more, and so on. It was quite... kinky in some ways. The foreplay was amazing. He definitely knows what he is doing! That combined with the enhanced physical feeling due to the weed... utter awesomeness. My only regret is that I didn’t let it continue on for longer until I got to orgasm. I was just impatient and kept wanting more, I guess.

There were a lot of kinkyesque things involved that I quite enjoyed; including rough nipple play, choking, and messy cock-sucking. He asked me to make sure that it wasn’t too much though. I liked it. We tried a ton of various positions and I got a much better sense of what I like best and what I’m not a huge fan of, which was muchly needed.

Before I went there I expected for something sexual to happen. We always had a bit of a desire for each other and he hadn’t been with a girl for a very long time. I guess that you could say that I got what I wanted. I have been stressed out lately, and just prior to that night I was on the verge of exploding. I got to catch up with an old friend, get high and relax, and blow off some physical steam. It was SUCH a relief and I felt absolutely amazing the next day.

Back to this week’s topic specifically, I think that the weed really helped the situation. It made me feel relaxed and comfortable, and I was much more easily aroused because all good feeling was intensified. It should also probably be noted that since I have never had consistent sex I am still quite tight and a lot of the time, sex hurts at first. It should have hurt a lot this time because this specific boy is quite gifted. However, thankfully, it wasn’t too bad at all. I think that part of that may be due to weed’s alleged pain-numbing powers.

SO, to wrap up, although I am not a huge fan of drunken hook-ups, a good smoke before sex is something that I am quite in favour of. In fact, I definitely hope to do it again someday. It’s a grand ol’ fun time!


0 comments: