Saturday, June 26, 2010

Non-physical Sex? Yes please!

By Glitterbella

Sorry this was late....there was some booze related activities last night!


I'll get this out there right now. I LOVE non-physical sex (or NPS for short). Sure I love the real stuff more, but NPS is kinda sexy and theres a bit of riskiness to it. Plus, it can make up for a lover that isn't skilled the the bedroom department. Or is traveling/living in a different city.

There are several kinds of NPS, cyber sex (Cybering) cam shows, phone sex and sexting. I don't enjoy is sexting as much as the others, but it can certainly help pass the time, particularly if your somewhere where the others are not an option. Like at work, hehehe.

I don't know why, but I've always loved cybering. Since way before I should have I was on line in chat rooms. It feels sexy and dangerous and sort of forbidden at the same time. I honestly enjoy cyber sex or even phone sex more then masturbating without it. Cybering is best done over IM like MSN or Yahoo, if you know the person, or by googling Adult chat rooms if your looking for some one to play with. Related (sort of) to cybering is Cam shows. These are fun, but I don't find the penis to be very arousing when its on cam. Sorry Gents. I did one last week with a male friend of mine (Soon to be more?? Maybe!) and it was fun. Wish MSN had played along. But since it didn't, I now have an actual recording of him – and he has one of me. Normally this would bother me, but since it wasn't exactly my face, I'll deal.

As for phone sex, I enjoy it enough that I considered signing up to be a phone sex operator. But then I was like, what if it ruins it for me? What if doing it with strangers all day takes away from my personal enjoyment? My current “thing” doesn't like it, so I haven't done it in a while, so maybe I will sign up - who knows, it would be an experience! And would help pay for the 3 bedroom my roommate and I want.

Sort of related is also my writing fanfiction. SMUTTY SMUTTY fanfiction ;) I don't know how per say it's related but it feels weird leaving it out...Maybe we should have a week talking about sex and technology?

I've been told that doing these sorts of things makes me a slut. I don't really care - I don't do them for other people, I do them for ME. I enjoy them. And that's what matters.

2 comments:

e.e. said...

They are fun, aren't they! How far do you think, for you, that the appeal lies in hooking up with strangers, albeit online? Is that more exciting than doing it with someone you know?

Three Sexketeers said...

Hmm...Good question. Strangers can make it sexy, but sometimes frustrating, with language and cultural differences. With someone you know it takes the frustration out of it, and the fact that they are in to it as well makes for a good time.

I guess I'd rather hook up with strangers online then in person because I'm super paranoid. Read to many murder mysteries, and seen to many friends get knocked up. -- Glitterbella