Monday, June 28, 2010

PVC & Marilyn Manson

by Disco

Hey, everybody! This is our first experience post which is not related to the weekly topic. I just wanted to share my experience at my first ever fetish event! A lovely lady mentioned the website Fetlife on her blog about a week ago, and I joined because as I read more and more blogs I am becoming more and more interested in the fetish community. I wanted to attend a munch as my first event but I chickened out, for real. So then a girl on the site wanted to go to this event, which was called Subspace "Fetish Pride" and took place at a club downtown. She didn't want to go alone and so I decided to man up and go.

I went down to a boutique, bought myself a rather sexy very short PVC number which the bartender at the event was quite impressed with, and marched my way down. The girl, it turned out, couldn't get in to the party because she was underage (oops!) and the girl who came with her didn't want to leave her to get home alone. I had spent money on a cab to get there, so I decided I wasn't going to waste it and I went in alone. Honestly, it was tons of fun. It would have been a thousand times more fun if I had known somebody there and not been so alone. It was just a little basement club with a DJ, a small bar, a little coat/bag check area, and an area at the back where girls were being whipped and spanked as they chose. I only stayed a couple hours because it honestly got a little boring being there by myself - I tried to make friends with one girl, and she was very nice, but I lost her and she never came around again.

They scheduled a type of show at midnight and I stayed until close to one A.M. and never saw such a thing but that's alright. They played a lot of good music (Depeche Mode, Marilyn Manson remixes, Peaches...) and everybody looked very sexy. It was honestly a pretty comfortable, welcoming environment. It definitely got my feet wet and I am now excited to start attending more and different kinds of fetish events, although I am still really, really uneducated about much of it. I am very excited about learning and excited/nervous to get my hands dirty, for sure!

2 comments:

e.e. said...

Do we get Pictures of your outfit?

Three Sexketeers said...

Not this time but maybe next time :P