Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bitch is Dangerous

By XTC

Silk, lace, leather and much much more. From a cute nightgown to basic bra and panties – lingerie rocks! I do not have a lot of experience with it, myself. Most of my sexual encounters were unexpected so I didn’t exactly get to dress myself all up nice. I still buy sexy things sometimes though... if I have a little extra cash or something is on sale... it just makes me feel good to know that something so hot is mine! Every now and then I may even take some sexy photos in it.

I think that all of this built up sexy stuff will come in handy one day when I do have an actual boyfriend. Lingerie is good. It makes you feel so confident wearing it (pending that it is the type of lingerie you feel comfortable in...) I think that every woman should own something that makes her feel knock-out sexy. It’s just good fun.

However, it must be noted that you shouldn’t RELY on such things to make you feel good about yourself. You should love yourself no matter what. Sometimes even the simplest most natural things are just as sexy. But let’s not deny it, lingerie is definitely a nice little added bonus. It’s a good way to cheer yourself up after a blah day and it’s a good way to mix things up a little in the bedroom.

I definitely agree with what Disco said about panties. I feel the same way about bras as well. Every now and then it’s a little hot if a guy just tears it all off in a wave of passion, or just lifts up the skirt and goes for it, etc. But personally, I prefer when things go slow. I enjoy the tension, the anticipation, and the rush.

When a guy runs his hand along your ass, feeling your panties, and slowly inches his way closer and closer to truly touching you – I love that. I love when a guy rubs me over my panties, or rubs up against them, or runs his fingers along the inside of the waistband. I also love when a man slowly runs his hand into my bra, feeling my breasts as he kisses me, but not actually removing it or seeing anything.

Panties are the one thing that I am quite picky with. I like to have sexy bras as well but since it is a little difficult to find ones that fit me, I have to take what I can get sometimes. But panties! Panties I could spend a very long time shopping for. I only recently began giving thongs a shot, I have always found that normal yet cheeky panties suit me best. I like funky patterns and bright colours or cute designs and lace rimming the outside. Lots of fun stuff!

Maybe I invest a little bit too much into panties and such, but it’s the one thing that not just everybody gets to see. It’s, like, that little hidden cuteness that you save just for sexy folks.

As for my sexy nighties, I have only ever worn one for a guy once. In fact, it was the man in which I discussed last blog post. When we had sex we both knewwww it was happening that day, so I thought I’d be adventurous with it... So when he showed up I answered the door in a little black nighty that made my boobs look great and high heels. I, personally, thought that it was a good idea. He seemed to like it too.

My roomie, on the other hand, disagreed. When things between him and I didn’t work out she told me that no guy would take a girl who would do something like that seriously, and that I probably just came off as cheap. I don’t know... to each their own opinion but I don’t see anything wrong with lookin’ good for a boy you have been seeing for awhile already.

Sexy things rock. As long as they’re not the only way that you can feel sexy, and as long as you don’t spend ALL of your money on it, I see absolutely nothing wrong with them. We all wanna look hawt!


1 comments:

e.e. said...

No man worth his salt will ever think you cheap because you dressed up for him. Or dressed down, as the case may be!